Friday, February 15, 2008

Guest Lectures and Next Class-I rewrited this post.

This is Shoji.
I had to rewrite this post because, in the old post, I asked for your response to the guest lecturers, but I just found out I cannot do that online. The guest lecturers are the candidates for a new Japanese assistant professor position. The guest lectures are a par of the selection, and the selection is still going on. I cannot ask for reviews on them on the internet site which the candidates could see.

Anyway,please don't write reviews on the guests on this site. I'm so sorry for the people who already commented my old post.

The below is my original post.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry for the crazyness of today (Thursday)'s class.

By the way, how did you like the guest lecturers from today and last week?
I appreciate if you could let me know your review on their lectures.

I'll ask the same question again after the next lecturer came next week.

====
Next class schedule
5-6pm: Guest Lecturer
(10min break)
6:10pm-: Test on the northern four regions.
*Please make sure you remember the names of islands and regions with their location on a map of Japan. Also, please memorize the major cities of each region.
*Don't study too much details like numbers such as "population of this city is 10000000" or "area of this region is 100000squre meter."

No comments: